Wix Affiliate Program
Spread the Wix word and earn up to $80 with every sale
What's an affiliate program?
An Affiliate Program allows website publishers to earn commission by driving traffic from their websites to a partner's website. If approved as a Wix affiliate, you will be able to earn money by placing banners / text links on your site that will direct users to Wix.com.
How much commission do Wix affiliates earn?
We reward our Affiliates with a competitive tiered commission structure. The more sales generated by your referrals, the more you get paid. We offer new affiliates the following CPA (Cost per Action) payment:
• 1-30 Premium upgrades - $40 per unique purchase*
• 31-50 Premium upgrades - $60 per unique purchase*
• 51+ Premium upgrades - $80 per unique purchase*
* Unique purchase is an upgrade to one of our premium packages. Wix offers a variety of premium packages allowing users to power up their websites. Wix users are encouraged to upgrade their sites to get domain ownership, extra storage, online shop, premium support and much more. Our packages range from $4.95 - $19.90/month.
Affiliates can also be rewarded on a revenue share basis of up to 45%.
How do I sign up?
Click here to access the online application form. Once you complete the form you will receive an email confirming that your application was received. Our affiliate team will process your application within 3 business days.
Which sites are eligible to become a Wix affiliate?
We review every site on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to refuse any site containing objectionable material, including explicit language or content, or support for violent or discriminatory groups.
What Happens Next?
Once you have been accepted as a Wix Affiliate you will receive your own affiliate URL and a choice of professionally designed Wix banners to get you started.
How are my sales tracked?
Affiliate links contain unique identifiers, allowing us to track anyone directed from your web site. Our tracking system 'remembers' your URL thus guarantying that youre credited for any paying client you referred. So, for instance, if someone was directed from your website to Wix.com, purchased nothing but came back a few months later to make a purchase, you will still get your commission.
Is there a limit to how many sales I can earn commission for?
No, the more sales you have the more you get paid. When one of your visitors makes a purchase from your affiliate link you earn a commission, even if they dont make a purchase on the first visit, any purchase made within 90 days will earn you commission.
How do I track performance?
You can access information on clicks, sign ups, sales and conversion rates by logging in to the Wix affiliate reporting system with your unique user name and password, which you receive when you join our affiliate program.
When and how do I get paid?
We use PayPal to transfer payment to our affiliates. Payments only begin once an affiliate earns more than $200 in referral fees. Wix will pay affiliates on a monthly basis, approximately 45 days following the end of each calendar month.
Does it cost to join?
No. It's free to become a Wix affiliate and there is no commitment on your side.
How can I promote my affiliate links and increase my profits?
• If you have a site that might be appealing to potential Wix users, throw in a little useful nugget of information about Wix, such as a step by step tutorial or a
how to. You can also display a showcase of websites/widgets created by Wix to raise curiosity and entice involvement.
• Post a Wix affiliate banner on your existing banner ad rotation.
• If you don't yet have a site, create one targeted toward educating users on how Wix can help them create high quality websites and other web content.
• Promote your article, site or affiliate URL using keywords on search engines such as Google or Bing.
• Follow your favorite (relevant) websites, blogs, profiles, chats, etc. When people are asking for help in creating websites you can include your affiliate link
so you get credit for the referral.
• Add your affiliate URL to your signature when posting on relevant websites, blogs, profiles, chats, etc.
• Use your imagination and creativity to cash in on existing possibilities and/or creating new ones.